Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yay!!

Everything went great with my ultrasound today. It was for an NT scan and my doctor said everything looked right on track. I am 12 weeks and 4 days, but measuring 12 weeks 6 days which is a good thing! She said my due date is Sept 2, which is what I originally thought, but for some reason last time they told me September 4th. who knows. I like September 2nd better. The heartbeat was 161 and my doctor said the fold at the back of Baby's neck was measuring small just like they want it to, so the odds of a chromosomal defect should be slim. I will find out in a week or so, but I'm not worried. Other than that, I scheduled my next two appointments so hopefully we will be finding out what we are having on April 18!! Sounds so far away but it will be here before I know it. :)

And I leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things went well! I hope time flies by for you while you wait to find out what you're having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything looked good, and what a cute profile shot!

    ReplyDelete