Joe and I made the very ADULT decision to NOT buy a truck this weekend. We have been having some problems with one of our cars and ultimately Joe wants a truck so we were looking into it and thinking about it. But we decided it would be better for us financially to stick with our two paid off cars instead. And I feel pretty good about it now. Who knew I could be so grown up?? :)
Speaking of Joe, he is up to his eyeballs in schoolwork these days. I basically never see him. :( He is cooped up in the computer room at all times, but at least he is getting it done! Both of us being in school is pretty hard, we have to work out sharing the computer, but I am just taking one class so I don't usually need it as long as he does.
Our anniversary is this weekend so I am hoping we can find some time to do something together. Our adult, responsible budget will not allow for a nice weekend getaway or anything like that, but maybe we can spend the day in Louisville or something. One whole year! I can hardly believe it. It feels like yesterday, and years ago all at the same time.
I am gonna get all sappy now and talk about how much I love him. He is literally the very best person I know. He is sweet and funny and smart and hardworking. I am so happy for the time we've had together and so excited about our future!
Okay I lied about the pictures, this is the background on my computer at work. Us on our wedding day:

Aww we are cute!
Well that's all for now, I guess I should actually do some work.


can't believe it's already been a year.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Happy Anniversary! And good job on waiting to buy a vehicle. You guys should take the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class. Dave would have been proud. :)
ReplyDelete