Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Nashville Night One

I will be blogging about Nashville, even though we are only staying for a couple of days, so far it has been STUPENDOUS. :)

I had to work today, blah, so Paul and Angie waited to leave and met Joe and I at our house when I got off work. And then we were off! Traffic wasn't too bad so it only took us about two hours to get there. We hung out in the hotel room a bit and got a feel of our surroundings and then decided to order some pizza and spend a little time at the pool. They have a hot tub too and that is always nice!

We then came back to the room, and instead of passing out like all of us wanted to, we changed and went back downstairs to watch the boys play pool for a little while. However, it is just me and Angie in the room now with the kids, because Paul and Joe went to get some Children's Tylenol for David, he is a little sick and running a small fever. :( While we are sad about David's slight illness, we are excited about being silly when the boys are gone. :)

This is our first Honaker-Munoz family picture:


And here is a picture of me and Angie just because we are cute:


Tomorrow we are off to the Waterpark! We are bound to get some good pics, I will be posting more then. Goodnight all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment