Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I can't think of anything creative....

Just a warning: This will be full of random things.

I can't believe it's almost November! I have really been slacking on blogging lately but my life is so busy. I know everyone is busy but seriously....

I am in five classes (which I am doing quite well in, thank you very much) and working full time. One of those classes is actually on campus so I am doing that on tuesday and thursday evenings. Wednesdays we have church, and Mondays and Thursdays Joe has basketball games. So our free days are the weekends, which are usually crammed with stuff. So I try to finish my homework throughout the week so I won't have to skip weekend festivities! And now I am trying to get ahead on some school work so I can finish the semester early. That would be wonderful. We will see how it goes, lol.

I am so looking forward to the holidays. Joe and I already got our Christmas present for each other - a new computer. We desperately needed one and it was expensive so no more gifts for each other! (We say that now but we will see if I actually stick to that plan.) But I am just so excited about all the other things that come with Christmas. It is getting closer and closer, I can smell it in the air!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. The list is truly endless. God blesses us on a daily basis in ways that we sometimes overlook and in ways we definitely don't deserve. One thing I am most thankful for is my daddy and how everything went so well with his transplants. His story is truly a miracle.

Have a blessed day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment