Well it's November! I have decided that despite my busy schedule, I am going to TRY to blog everyday about something I am thankful for. And also post a picture. :) Today I am thankful for boots.
Here is why:
1 - I love them.
2 - They keep your feet warm and dry.
3 - They are stylish. :)
4 - Joe is not working today and I am, so I am very grumpy about that, and wearing my favorite boots makes me feel better. :)
Hey...I didn't promise everything I am thankful for would be meaningful or insightfull or unsuperficial in any way....
:)
Happy November!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ha! I'm totally with you on the boots - they always make me feel better too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog, I'm following yours now too! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Thank you Callie! I found your blog through Amanda Godin's blog and I am so encouraged by your pregnancy story! I m very happy for you! Please keep my husband and I in your prayers. We have been trying for about six months and sometimes it is hard to stay positive. It is wonderful to "meet" you Lol. I can't wait to read more! :)
ReplyDelete