Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jesus

Today I am thankful for Jesus. I am thankful for what he did for me on the cross and what he continues to do daily. I am going through a rough time and I constantly feel his arms around me and I am so thankful for that. Even when I don't deserve it, he loves me still.

Lately I am learning (difficultly) to let him plan out my life. I am such a planner, I can see my whole life in my head. But where does that really get me? It gets me heartbroken everytime something doesn't happen the way I want it to, or at the time I want it to. I get angry with God for not doing things my way. Who am I to tell him what's best for me? The following are parts of three songs I have listened to today that help me through.

What do I Know of Holy? - Addison Road
Yours - Steven Curtis Chapman
Walk by Faith - Jeremy Camp

These are my favorite lyrics from Yours. I love this song and sometimes we forget that everything really is his. It's up to us what we do with what he gives us.

And its all Yours, God, Yours, God

Everything is Yours
From the stars in the sky
To the depths of the ocean floor
And its all Yours, God, Yours, God
Everything is Yours
You're the Maker and Keeper, Father and Ruler of everything
It's all Yours

I hope everyone has a blessed day. :)

1 comment: