How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days
Weight gain/loss: up 12 lbs not too bad!
Maternity clothes? yep.
Stretch marks? yes sigh.
Sleep? I sleep great. No different than when I wasn't pregnant.
Food cravings: Nothing really that weird, I just want sugar!
Movement? I feel her all the time.
Gender: Girl still lol.
Belly button in or out? In. I don't think that's changing anytime soon.
What I miss? nothing.
What I'm looking forward to: Believe it or not I'm looking forward to my glucose test next month lol. It is fun to have something else going on at the doctors other than "everything looks great, any questions??" Also, after that I will be going every 2 weeks! That is definitely gonna make time fly.
Here is a belly pic from last week.


You look great, Kayla! The glucose test wasn't bad at all, and it was kind of exciting to me at the time that I was that far along that it was time for that test already! So I know what you mean.
ReplyDelete