Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's about time....

You'd think what with quitting my job and all that I would have been blogging a lot more but alas, that is not the case. I have been pretty busy since I quit and also I have been pretty sick for almost a week now. :( But it seems like the illness is lifting, and it is after all, summer time so I want to blog about the fun things I am doing!

The most exciting thing going on lately is:
1) I'm in the third trimester! (I know this differs depending on where you get your info from, but I go faithfully by thebump.com and they say I'm in the 3rd so there ya go)
2) Bella's room is done!!! Here are some pics of the great painting job my dad did by himself....Joe and I helped with the trim a little but he is so good at painting we didn't want to try to help and then end up messing it up lol.





So what do you think? I love the color! At first I thought it might be too much purple but I really love the way it turned out.

Also I need some tips on how to make this blog a little more "me". I don't know where you all get your cute layouts and crap like that but tell me! I want mine to be cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment