Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

How I spent my last day as a pregnant lady.

I have to call the hospital at 5 and as long as they have a bed available for me, I go in at 7. I will be on cervidil tonight for 12 hours to help me dilate, then depending on how things look in the morning, they will put me on pitocin. So I imagine it will be a long boring night for me and Joe! We are stealing Emily's laptop and taking movies with us.

Anywho, I mainly wanted to write this down for myself, but here is everything I did today, on my last day pregnant.

I woke up at 6:45-ish while Joe was getting ready for work. Sometimes he is really loud. And sometimes when he is up and getting ready, I can't go back to sleep for awhile. Today was one of those days. So I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and watched some Saved by the Bell and last night's episode of Jersey Shore (it is my guilty pleasure). I then decided I wanted some orange juice and we don't have any, so I went to McDonald's, which is conveniently and unfortunately located 30 seconds from our house, and got myself an orange juice, a bacon egg and cheese McGriddle, and a large Coke. I wanted to eat like crap today since I have a lot of weight to lose after today lol. Then I came back home and put in Knocked Up and started to watch it. I started dozing off after a while, so around 9:30 I stopped the movie and went back to sleep.

I finally managed to get back out of bed around 12:30. I slept for a solid 3 hours minus a phone call from my mom, and then I got up and did nothing for a while. Watched some tv, facebooked, started the dishwasher. Then I decided I wanted my pumpkin spice latte because they are already serving them at Starbucks and it is one of my favorite things about fall. So around 1:30 I went out, got my latte, went to McDonald's (yes, again) and got a double cheeseburger and a McChicken and came home and enjoyed life.

Once I got done, I popped Knocked Up back in and started doing some laundry, and I just finished packing a bag full of stuff I want to take for Bella to the hospital. Joe is on his way home and then I will finish packing everything else and take a shower.

I can't believe this is really happening. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh congratulations! At least you knew it was your last day and got to prepare! Beats my running around, dripping, trying to throw stuff in a bag! I can't wait to see your little one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete