I am thinking...that I'm tired.
I am smelling...the cheesy potatoes I chose to eat for breakfast.
I am thankful...for my mother. And for a husband who helps out as much as he can with everything.
From my kitchen- food other people have made for us all week.
I am wearing...Joe's clothes.
I am creating...a mess in my house.
I am going along with...what Bella wants. Since she is in charge...for now. :)
I am reading...nothing at the moment. I was reading The Hunger Games, but then ya know...I had a baby.
I am hoping...to get a nap or two in today.
I am hearing...my mom talk to Bella, and the news is on tv.
We decided...to go on dates as often as possible.
Our Music- The only music I listen to these days is Joe singing.
Our Viewing- I have a lot of TV recorded right now, and I plan on watching Two and a Half Men today.
One of my favorite things- the carseat. Puts her right to sleep.
We're looking forward to...weekends, when I get to see Joe more than a couple hours a day, and his fall break, which is in less than two weeks!
A Glimpse Within-
My sweet baby girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment