Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Update

I'm ashamed to say it has been entirely too long since I posted a blog. I would get to the point where I wanted to talk about something, and then realize I had SO MUCH to talk about, and then get lazy and not wanna do it. I'm awful. So this is going to be information overload since my lovely mother-in-law has Bella for the day and I actually have some free time. :)

Let me start with her two month check up. She went on November 16th and she weighed 12 lbs, 3oz and was 23.5 inches long. She grew an inch and a half in one month! And she has been gaining an average of 1.5-2 lbs a month. Fatty! Around 8 weeks old we started attempting to put her in her crib at night, and now she sleeps in it every night except sometimes we put her in the rock and play because it elevates her better and she has been having acid reflux issues. She gets up one time a night, around 3-4 and is back asleep within 30 minutes. This started around 2 months old, and we are very very blessed. She also had her first laugh around that time, and rolled over (not for us) right around then. She has rolled over once for me, and none for her daddy. He is not happy. Here are some 2 month pics.


I love her onesie. My friend Kayla's mom Patty made it! She has made Bella a ton of stuff, I love her!

Early on in November, we went to joint birthday party for my cousins, Brock and Sarah.







Okay next I will skip ahead to Bella's first Thanksgiving!! It was fun and she had the cutest outfit on, until she threw up all over it, and the next one, and the next one. She never seems to care about the clothes I put on her...odd. Anyways we went to Joe's parents first and I got some adorable pictures of her laughing at her daddy! He is the only one who can get a good laugh out of her, the rest of us she just smiles mischievously at.





Okay, now Bella turned 3 months old on December 11th! I am going to guess her at 24.5 inches and 13.5 lbs. I haven't tried to weigh or measure her so that's a very rough estimate. She doesn't go back to the doctor until Jan 11th so I'm on my own until then. She eats 4 times a day and once during the night. She is eating 6 oz every 4 hours with a little rice cereal in every bottle. She has been having acid reflux problems so one of the nurses at her pediatricians office said putting rice cereal in every bottle would help. She holds her head up so well, but can't sit up on her own at all. She just slumps over haha. She is "talking" all the time now and she smiles all day long. (Until the evening, when she gets pretty cranky.) She also chews on everything and drools all the time. I love her so much and she is growing and changing daily. 3 month pics:





Side note: Blogger is being extra stupid when I try to upload pics. Blah.

So that is the goings-on of Bella's life. And I just realized I never talk about myself anymore. So now I will. :)

Basically I need a job, so I am trying to get that all worked out. Also I have 11 more lbs to lose until I am at my "when I got pregnant" weight. And I'd like to lose 40 more after that, at least. I have been doing weight watchers for 2 months now and have lost like 14 lbs so I will take it! Um yeah that is really all with me, my life is boring. What did I ever do before I had a baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment