Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Firsts

I am updating this now because I don't think I am keeping track of all the things Bella is doing well enough. Yesterday we noticed she is actually reaching out to purposefully grab things, like toys or things that hang from her little piano thing. (You like how vague that was?)

Today she had oatmeal for the first time. It was my third try, but the other two times she was really crabby so she wanted nothing to do with it. I gave her a bottle beforehand tonight and it worked. She was so funny because she had no idea what I was doing and had this awful look on her face, but she did consume some of it, I know!!! :)

She has also started smiling so big at people that she laughs. Joe used to be the only person who could get her to laugh, and he had to kiss her neck to make it happen. She also mimicks sounds we make. It's so cute.

We got her ears pierced on Monday. She cried, I cried, it was traumatizing. But five minutes later she was asleep, and when she woke up all was right in the world again. They haven't bothered her since. I'm glad I did it, she looks freakin cute.

I switched all her clothes over to 3-6 months today. She can still fit into some 3 month things, but she fits into six month pretty well too, and 3 month clothes are too short on her legs and arms. And honestly I was just getting really exciting about changing out her whole wardrobe!! Babies are fun.

Bella is 3.5 months old as of today, or 14 weeks and 4 days. I am having a hard time keeping track of her weeks!!! I keep having to go back to September and count....

I can't wait until her first Christmas! Only 3 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment