So much has changed since September!! It is crazy how much babies change in such a short amount of time. Bella had her 15 month check up on the 12th. She weighs 24 lbs 10 oz, and she is 31.5 inches long. 85th and 90th percentile, so Joe is happy! Haha. I can't believe she is now ten inches longer than when she was born and she weighs three times as much!
Thanksgiving.
She is full blown walking now. She never crawls anymore, unless she is feeling lazy. I guess she started walking more right around 14 months and from there she just took off. It is the cutest thing in the world, watching her wobble around. Sometimes she gets really excited like she's going to run, but that never works out well. :)
With her cousin, second cousin, third cousin my cousin's daughter, Maddie. :)
She is talking SO MUCH. She says mama, dada or daddy, papaw, nana, Bree Bree, Emmy, thank you (so cute!), uh-oh, baby, kitty (kiki), dog, Colt, car, shoe, sock, cheese, what's that, chair, tree, ruff (like a dog bark), pan-pan (pancake), ow, woah, and meow, that I can think of.
"Helping" with the tree.
She can also say ear and eye and point to where they are, and when you say one, she will say "two"! It is so cute. She "talks" on the phone all the time, and dances to every song she hears. And she says thank you at the right times, like when you hand her something or do something for her. I can't even handle the cuteness. Seriously, I am crazy about her.
At my cousin's birthday party in November.
She loves to "throw the football" with her daddy, which is actually really cute to watch. She is such a mama, she loves carrying her baby dolls around and sitting them next to her in a chair. We got her a doll stroller for Christmas, and a little shopping cart with a place to sit a doll. I can't wait to see her face!
Being cute with that scrunchy nose.
She has started climbing lately. Luckily, most things are still too tall for her to conquer, but she tries! Last night I turned my head for one second and she climbed up on top of a 36 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper we had in the kitchen!
I can't wait to see what she gets into next!


No comments:
Post a Comment