Whew what a couple weeks it has been....let me start with last Monday: our air went out! Like OUT out. Need a whole new system out! I was in tears trying to figure out what to do, and up until last night we stayed with my parents. By God's sweet grace we were able to work out who would fix it and how to pay for it for a very very low price. So here I am, in my own house, at my own computer, enjoying my air. It's great. I really took it for granted and probably will again...
On to better news, the baby is a BOY!!! AHHH!! I'm so excited, I just knew he was a boy. It was different than with Bella in so many ways! I can't wait for my sweet girl to have a baby brother, and to hold a newborn again! Only 4ish more months!
We are naming him Brantley Owen, which means "proud fighter." Owen is a family name, every first born son on his dad's side has that name, and I've always loved it. And we just loved Brantley. It's different, but not crazy, and we are going to call him Brant. I'm in love!
Okay so those are really the only two big things that have happened in the last week or two. But they were big important things! We have now had to replace the air conditioning AND the water heater in our house, but that's the joy of being a homeowner I suppose...
Now I am really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight is our first night back in our house and Bella and I are currently watching Tangled. Tomorrow we have Back Pack Day at church where we are getting supplies ready to give to kids for school who can't afford it. I'm really excited to be part of it. And Joe and I are getting a NEW couch and recliner!!! We needed something smaller to make more room for the baby and we found exactly what we want. We have just been waiting for them to go on sale and tomorrow is the day!
I'm very excited about furniture, which just shows how my life has changed. But I love this life!!! And there is your update, world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment