Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Book Review: Until You're Mine

Last week I read a book called Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes.


This book is SO GOOD. I could not put it down. It is a thriller, which I don't usually read but enjoy just as much as any other fiction book. It kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end.

It is based around 3 different women: Claudia, Zoe, and Lorraine. Each chapter is from a different woman's point of view. Claudia is pregnant with a daughter and has twin stepsons. Her husband is in the navy and she hires Zoe to be her nanny while her husband is away. Right away you can tell Zoe is not everything she claims to be, and Claudia has reservations about her as well. 
Lorraine is a detective who is investigating crimes that have been happening in their town against pregnant women. 

This book is very well written and the character development is great. You really get to know the people you are reading about, and you want to figure out what is going on with them and how it will end. There is some cussing and some pretty gruesome crimes, but overall I really enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone! Go read this book!

I received this book for free from Blogging for Books for this review. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment