Also, today my sweet beautiful baby boy is 7 months old!
He is growing so much every day. He has a 4-6 oz bottle every 3 hours and goes all night (usually 8-6:30 or so) without getting up. Thank you Lord! He has been eating baby food three times a day most days. He hardly even tolerates vegetables, it is a battle every time to get him to take more than a few bites. He loves fruit though, so I am going to try to mix them together some.
He is sitting up on his own for a lot longer now, with just the occasional toppling over. You can always tell when he is getting tired because he gets whiney and pops that thumb in his mouth!
He adores his big sister and thinks everything she does is hilarious! She loves him too, but we are dealing with some jealousy and some sharing issues now that Brantley is more into toys. Well really he just likes chewing on them and banging them together, but ya know.
He babbles a lot, says "mama" sometimes but of course has no idea what it means. I like to pretend he is saying it on purpose.
He has one little tuft of hair on top that I adore. He has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.
He still has no teeth but I think it will be any day now. He is so LOVING! From day one this boy has been a cuddly lovebug. It is a little less now that he is getting into more things. He isn't crawling or even trying really, as he hates being on his stomach and flips over as soon as I try to lay him that way.
Basically he is wonderful and I adore him.


No comments:
Post a Comment