It has once again been entirely too long since I blogged. I found myself with some free time tonight and my mom is on my mind. So I thought, what better way to honor her than to talk about Bella! Here is her annual bday post, albeit a month late...
Bella Rae,
Every year you change so much, and this year you have really become a little girl. You aren't a baby anymore. You are losing your baby fat, and your features just look older. It hurts my heart when I look at old baby pictures or videos of you. I miss that sweet baby but it is a joy watching you grow.
You started preschool this year and you love it. You are actually student of the week this week and I am so proud of my little four year old. You bring home "creative" pictures of me and your daddy all the time, and you still say hilarious things like you always have. You love hard and you fight hard. You feel everything. You are just like me.
You are in ballet now, and you love that. Watching you "dance" around in your little leotard and tights (no tutus allowed in class) is the cutest thing ever. You love your baby brother, even though he unknowingly does something to annoy you at least once a day. Poor guy.
I really can't believe you are four. I can't believe it has been four years since you and I both cried our way through your newborn days. Four years since I wasn't sure I was cut out to be a mom. (I'm still not sure.) Four years since I first met you and felt love like I've never known before.
I love you so much baby girl. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.
Love always,
Momma
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment