Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Brantley - 2 years old

Brantley,

This is exactly 2 months late. I'm sorry for that. You are the second child, that's the only excuse I can offer you. Everything gets pushed back just a little farther with you. But HEY, I did keep up with the monthly pictures of you before you turned one! Cut me a little slack. 

I am actually glad I'm writing this now because so much has changed since you turned two. First of all, your vocabulary has completely exploded. It is a lot easier to understand you now, and from time to time you will talk someone's ear off! Usually that person can only catch a few words, but it's so sweet to watch! You say some really cute things:

tuh-tie - for cookie
daddy tummin! - when your daddy is about to tickle you
beanie - for blankie. You have started throwing a "k" in there
yuh you - love you
yuh we - sorry
tain too - thank you

Those are some of the major ones. Your little voice is so sweet. 

You are just sweet in general. Your personality has really started showing since you turned two, and you are a lot more outgoing. You are still shy whenever you meet someone new, but you will give a quick high five! 

You are the sweetest, most loving little boy. You always give me a kiss or hug when I ask for it, and sometimes when I don't. You are a breath of fresh air after dealing with your spitfire sister most days! :)

I love you more than life and I love watching you grow and learn. Happy late late 2nd birthday! 

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment