Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dear God....

I have really been struggling in my walk and I need some prayer. I want to follow the path God wants for my life but I don't know what that is. I have prayed about it a lot, and I'm waiting...but patience is so hard for me.

I have been feeling guilty lately about years I wasted on things that are not remotely important, instead of furthering my relationship with God and others' as well. I feel like I am trying to make up for lost time now, and even then I don't do what I should....

I know none of us are perfect, but still.

Lately I have been fearing God more than loving Him. I wish it wasn't that way, and I am doing my best to change it. I want to give Him complete control of my life, I know that's the only way I will be truly content. I just don't know why it feels so hard for me.

Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment