Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nashville Day 2

Yeah Yeah Yeah I didn't post last night, who cares?? I do what I want. :)

So yesterday we got up bright and early and ate some breakfast, and then proceeded to lay around for a couple of hours until we left for the water park. (I am not too sure why we got up so early but oh well.)

So we got to the waterpark (Nashville Shores) and it was awesome! We had a lot of fun, but when we went out to our cars to eat lunch, it started raining! After about 15-20 minutes it stopped, and we went back in. But then we got in line to go kayaking and it started pouring again. So we admitted defeat and gave up on the waterpark. We were there for about five hours so it was worth it, we had fun. And I recommend it to anyone! They have many different water-related things to do, not just water slides and wave pools. And you can play putt-putt and basketball and beach volleyball there too.

So then we came back to the hotel and immediately got in the hot tub since we had been profusely rained on. And we swam around for a little, and Angie and I laid out and then we all came back upstairs, took showers, and went to eat at Fazoli's. Which was stupendous! When we returned, Angie and I watched stand-up comedy on Comedy Central and Paul and Joe went downstairs to play pool for a while. When they came back, they joined our comedy-watching, and then we went to bed shortly after.

All in all, another good day!!

Oh, so Serena has this stuffed Rhino that she takes with her everywhere and his name is Boom Boom. Paulie started calling him Boom Boom Bizzle. So here are pictures of me and Angie with Boom Boom Bizzle.



No comments:

Post a Comment