I say this with disdain but I am actually quite excited. :)
I used to dwell a lot on the fact that I am so behind in school. But I guess that depends on how you look at it. There are a few people that I graduated high school with that graduated college on time, but most didn't. I have decided not to be too hard on myself about the past. I can't change the choices I made or the reasons why I am not done yet, I can only move forward from here. So that's what I'm doing.
Here are 6/7 of my books for the fall semester:

Okay, subject change. Most of the time, I can't wait to have kids. I see people with babies and my stomach turns to knots, I want one so bad! But Joe and I know that when the time is right, it will happen. It's just really hard for me to be patient. :) However, I do enjoy it being just the two of us sometimes. I know I will miss being able to get up and go to a movie whenever we want, or just laying on the couch together. At least I know we don't take our time together for granted. Here is a pic of Joe on one of our spontaneous dinner dates.

He's a cutie. I am blessed.


Kayla...i'm sure you're anxious for a baby...but please please wait...spend as much time with your hubby now...finish school...and like u both already said...when the time is right it'll come! Love u girl! Proud of you!
ReplyDeleteHaha that is the advice I have gotten twice today!! I know we won't get this time together back so we are enjoying it. I am happy either way. Just anxious to expand our family!
ReplyDeleteKayla, you only get one shot at life, make the most of it. If you wanna have kids early or before finishing school, then do it! If you wait until you're ready, you'll never have them, because you'll never be ready. Either you have them before going to school, while you're in school, after you start your career, before the big promotion... there's never a "convenient" time... and you can't have them after you retire because, come on, that's just ridiculous! Children are a blessing any time. So, stop stressing about it... that only complicates the process and let God handle the situation. I wish you and Joe the best and may God bless your family!
ReplyDeleteAw Danielle I love you!
ReplyDelete