Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Taco Bell and Fall.

Emily came to see me for lunch today. She brought me Taco Bell and I was very excited because I have been eating extremely healthy lately and while that is imporant, I felt the need to indulge. :)

This is Emily after the Taco Bell....

Obviously there was something in it. She looks like she's taking flight.

Anyways I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready for fall for the following various reasons:
1 - I love sweaters.
2 - Pumpkin spice lattes.
3 - There is basically a holiday every month. (Yes I include Labor Day) which means time off work and lots of food.
4 - Cold weather!!
5 - Using my fireplace.
6 - Joe's birthday
7 - Football
8 - Hot chocolate. (Technically you can have this year-round, but it doesn't make sense to me when people drink it in July.)
9 - Leaves changing color.
10 - My hair does much better without humidity.

These are just ten of the many reasons fall is the absolute best time of the year. :)

2 comments:

  1. You and I pretty much like Fall for all of the same reasons, well, except, I didn't know that Joes' birthday was in the Fall. LOL!! And, the picture of Emily....priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really my dad made-over haha. She makes my day, everyday!

    ReplyDelete