Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Nursery Update and 29 weeks.

Today I am 29 weeks pregnant! Only 11-ish left! I had my (technically 28 week) doctor's appointment yesterday and had my glucose tolerance test. It wasn't too bad, honestly the stuff just tasted like really watered down orange soda. So it was bearable. My sugar was 93 and my iron was good so I am so thankful to have yet another good report from the doctor. This pregnancy has honestly been very enjoyable. I have had no complaints except for the occasional back pain, and even that has been every now and then. I go back again on June 30th! 2 times in one month! And then I only have two more every-two-weeks appointments and I go every week! That definitely makes it seem so much closer.

Another thing that makes it seem closer is that we have all our baby furniture set up and in place! My dad and Joe put it all together yesterday and I am so pleased with it. Now, that is. After I cried hysterically about how the room isn't big enough to put things the way I want and "I hate this house!!" you know, after all that I was fine! :) Here are some pictures:



We also have a night stand that Joe put together after I took these. But I am very pleased with how they look and how the set up is. I basically have no other choices on how to set the room up anyways because it is so small and has a huge double window that takes up one wall. Anyways, now I have to decide what to do next!

I am glad we have two dresses because that allows us to have so much extra storage space for her things since the closet is small. I just don't even know where to begin. First things first, I need to get all of the stuff we already have for her out of our computer room and back into her room. Our computer room is a complete disaster right now.

And I leave you with what I am calling my 29 week belly picture: A picture of Bella this morning:

Her butt is in the air! I love when she does that.

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple! Wyatt used to stick his bottom out the side of my belly like that - I loved it! The have such boney little bottoms when they're in the womb. :-)

    ReplyDelete