This is Cole and Ashlee, our newest church members. I love them!
Angie and Bella. She made me do this.
Carolyn
My sister Emily and Cindy
My sisters, Emily and Bree.
These little girls, Ella and Sophie, are sisters and they were adorable!
Angie making hats with the kids!
<3
Angie and Emily posing. The power went out one of the nights so we were bored lol.
A bunch of workers doing nothing. And Paul dancing to the music lol.
The guys stayed outsit for recreation all week. And it was HOT.
VBS was a lot of fun and such a blessing. We had a ton of people from church come and help and it was a good time to get to know people better, as well as get to know some of the kids.
On Wednesday of this week, our church's youth group, and also a few others went to the farmer's market to help out with Second Harvest and distributing food to those in need. That was fun too, we stuffed bags with canned goods and juice and pasta and salad, and the guys helped people carry food to their cars. No one would really let me do anything so I just took pictures at this too. :)
Ashlee and Nicholas
Cute little girl with no shoes on!
Our whole group.
Joe and T.J. I love how the "We Appreciate our Customers" sign is behind them haha.
Karissa and Edward
Joey haha
Afterwards, Joe decided to play baseball with rocks. It took him like 8 tries to hit one.
And then Ashlee tried and hit one on the first try haha.
T.J. hit one too, but here he is just posing lol.
I can't believe that today I am 34 weeks pregnant. I still have had a wonderful pregnancy. I don't like to complain about anything because I feel so blessed to be able to have a baby. I have never been nauseous, don't have trouble sleeping, don't waddle (yet, thank you God) but I have had daily back pain the past few days. And of course it's like the hottest summer in history. God has a sense of humor doesn't he?? But I'm still not complaining. I'm coming to the end of this and I'm so happy to have experienced it. If everything goes the way I want it to (which I'm positive it won't) then I could be having my baby one month from today! August 22nd is my grandpa's birthday, and only 11 days before my due date. Also, it would allow me to go to Women of Faith the weekend before (at 38 weeks pregnant) and then have her when I come home. Doesn't that sound like the perfect plan? Now, someone get Bella to agree with me...


















Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could actually control something like that?! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! I am always excited to have another one to follow! :)