Okay we have a little over 3 weeks left until due date. Hopefully that means she will be here sometime between now & then but I know she does what she wants and doesn't care in the slightest when I want her here. :)
I can't complain though, I have been so incredibly blessed to have an "easy" pregnancy. This last month is harder than I thought, though, I won't lie. Mostly because I have had some sort of allergy/sinus mess going on for the last WEEK which has made it impossible to breathe through my nose at all. So sleeping is pretty difficult, I just try to stay elevated.
I think she has dropped though! Thursday/Friday of last week I could feel her in my ribs a lot and it was pretty uncomfortable. But I woke up Saturday night/Sunday morning with cramps in my lower stomach that wouldn't go away. Then everyone at church on Sunday was talking about how much lower she looks. That makes me anxious to see what they say at my Dr's appointment on Thursday.
Speaking of doctor's appointments, I had one last Thursday (my first internal exam of this pregnancy, yayyyy) and nothing exciting was happening. I'm not dilated, but she is head down! Maybe there will be some progress this week who knows. But I am supposed to be going to Women of Faith with a lot of women from my church next weekend, so I'd like to still be able to do that if at all possible. On the other hand, if I go to the doctor Thursday and they tell me to head on over to the hospital, I will be more than happy. :)
Other than baby things not much is going on. I finished my summer semester with 3 B's, so I'm happy. Especially considering I was a huge procrastinator and thought there was no way I would get decent grades. :) School started last Wednesday so Joe went back to work and I have been kinda lonely. :( I was totally spoiled in spending the whole summer with him so it's hard to get used to. Especially since he is coaching basketball with my dad again so doesn't get home until after 6 now. It'll get even worse when games start. But I shouldn't complain, I am blessed to even get to see him daily.
Even though I just sit at home all the time, I don't really feel like going anywhere! A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that I've been sick, but I don't know. I just don't feel like getting decently dressed and leaving the house ever haha. And my sleeping is all weird. I woke up yesterday when Joe left at 6:30 and didn't nap or anything until I went to bed last night at around midnight. Then I slept till 11 today and woke up still tired. I figure I might as well sleep while I can though, and I'm blessed that sleeping isn't too uncomfortable and I really don't ever get up that much to use the bathroom or anything.
Now we are just playing the waiting game, I suppose. We are as ready as we can be for her to be here, it is just hard not knowing when that will be.
Since I am lazy and never take pictures anymore, here is a belly pic from my phone that I took like a week and a half ago. I really need to start taking them weekly so I can compare....but here is 35 weeks and one day.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Exciting - it's getting so close!
ReplyDelete