I have gained right at 30 lbs and I am pleased with that. I've had a couple of break down moments about my weight (like when I gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks) but for the most part it is all belly. I haven't noticed any extra weight anywhere else, at least. Hopefully I won't gain too much more in the next 3 weeks but at this point, what does it really matter?
My doctor estimated at my appointment yesterday that Bella is around 6 lbs. She said that is right on track for her being 7-7.5 lbs at birth. Joe and I were both 7 something so hopefully Bella will stick with tradition. :P She did say I was measuring slightly small, so we are having a growth ultrasound next Wednesday to get a better idea of how big she is. I was kind of concerned at first, but she didn't seem to be, so now I'm just excited about getting to see her again. I haven't had an ultrasound since April and really wasn't expecting anymore.
Other than talking about her weight, she said I am almost a centimeter dilated. I don't really have an opinion on that haha. She can come whenever she wants. Of course I have my days picked out, as you all know, but we are on her time now, so I'm just waiting for any hint of labor.
Here is my picture I took on Wednesday, at 36 weeks 5 days.
I think she looks lower, don't you?
Okay, totally unpregnancy related: I am thinking of doing book reviews on this blog. I read SO MUCH and I'm opinionated, so it only seems logical to throw in some posts on my opinions of what I read. :) I just bought "The Help" today, and I'm sure I will finish it pretty quick, so a review will be coming up soon. Also, our church is doing a Bible study on the book "Radical" for a few more weeks and I'm definitely doing a review when I'm done with that.
Happy Friday, blogging friends.



She does look lower! Exciting!
ReplyDelete