Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow I'm a slacker.

I can't believe I haven't posted at all this year! What the heck is up?? I am really busy, that's all. But I really want to keep up with this so I am going to try my hardest! I will try to summarize what has been going on.

End of 2011:
Bella's first Christmas went really well, she of course did not care at all about anything she got, but it was fun for me :) We had a great time with family and friends and we brought in the new year in a great way - asleep in bed. :)


Bella:
I totally missed her 4 month update but today I am the mother of a FIVE month old! I know everyone says that time flies but I never knew it could go by this fast. At her 4 month appointment she was 15.2 lbs and 25.25 inches long. Still 90th percentile for height and weight. So now I am gonna say she's at least 16 lbs and 26 inches. Growing so much!

She has now eaten peas, apples, bananas, and sweet potatoes and seems to like them. I think she just likes to eat in general, she's pretty chunky. She takes four 6 oz bottles a day, but I am going to increase it or give her more baby food/oatmeal a day because she is still hungry after her bottle most of the time.

She rolls from belly to back all the time now, pretty much every single time I put her on her back for anything. Then she is on her belly and acts like she has no idea how she got there. She has rolled back onto her belly once, but I don't think she remembers how to lol. She sleeps on her belly in her crib now, she likes it better I guess. It's so cute seeing her little butt stuck up in the air.

She makes all kinds of noises and plays with her spit a lot. Cute, I know. She almost sits up on her own. She will sit there for a few seconds before toppling over. She grabs onto everything now and also puts everything in her mouth. So that's fun. :)

Me and Joe:
Joe is now in his last two classes for his masters degree, so that has been keeping him really busy and really stressed. I am so glad he will be done after this semester. It is hard not getting much time with him, but I know this is really important.

I started a new job at First Citizens Bank. I am really excited about working again and getting to know people. My best friend Stephanie got me the job basically so I get to work with her so that is fun too! Working and having a baby is so hard and tiring though. My house is pretty much a wreck. Oh well!

We are also getting a car next week and I can't wait! We have had one car for months and I am tired of juggling that around. That is pretty much all that's going on and I promise to keep this more updated!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you updated! That's big news, getting the job and buying the 2nd car. I'm glad Bella is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete