Big things: I have a job now, it's awesome. Bella is huge. I have a new car. That's really all.
I could go on and on about how busy I am but I won't. Instead I will talk about March and how it is awesome and all that we have planned! First, Joe and I went with our besties Steph and John to see Brad Paisley last weekend! This is the second year in a row that Joe and I have seen him and he is wonderful! It was so fun.
Before the show. I didn't even try to sneak my camera in.
This weekend Joe is taking his comps exams for his master's degree so say a little prayer for him! He has been really stressed out this semester but also really focused. We are both so glad because it is his last one! Yay!
Bella will be 1/2 a year old on Sunday. Holy crap. How did six months go by so fast when being pregnant felt like 7 years? I can't believe that as of Monday, my baby will be closer to her first birthday than her birth. It is bittersweet because every stage she hits is more fun than the last, but none of them last long enough! I want her to be little forever.
My birthday weekend we are going to Gatlinburg with John and Steph, and with Steph's sister Cheryl and her husband Ryan. I am so excited!! But it will be my first time away from Bella for more than 24 hours so I am hoping that goes okay. I'm such a baby.
Then Steph and I are going with a couple friends to see Miranda Lambert! yay! All these plans with my birthday and Bella's half birthday and my mom's birthday all mixed in! I just can't wait. March is fun.


Slow down babies! :(
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of the concerts! Sounds fun & you look cute too! :)