Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching Up...

Once again it has been forever since I blogged, so let me catch you up on the last month. (As if those of you who are my friends on facebook don't already know...)

First of all, since I last posted, my Bella Baby turned 6 (and 7!) months old! Our friend John took some impromptu six month pics of her and they turned out beautiful. Here is one of my faves:
Look at that face!

Gosh looking at that picture she has changed so much in six weeks! 

Anyways, also in March we celebrated my 24th birthday and the same weekend (St. Patrick's Day weekend) we were able to go to Gatlinburg for a couple days with Stephanie, John, and Steph's sister and brother in law, Cheryl and Ryan. It was a lot of fun. The cabin we stayed in was so nice, the weather was beautiful, and we had a great time. Here is a pic of all of us at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company on my birthday:

I also got to see Miranda Lambert in concert in March which was tons of fun! April has flown by, I can't believe it is already the 24th. The most significant events of the month that come to mind are Bella's first Easter, which I can't find any pictures of right now for some reason....and her first trip to the zoo and a baseball game!!!

It has been a fun spring so far.

Now on to the good stuff - Bella milestones.

Most recently Bella turned 7 months old and had a nice little photoshoot with my sister, Bree:
I love that curious look on her face. Oh, and it is really hard to get her to sit still for any pictures whatsoever these days, as I'm sure you can tell.

She also has two teeth (!!!) that she cut in the last week or so. They are on the bottom and so cute! I thought her little gummy smile was cute but I can hardly stand those two little teeth. It is so adorable.

At her six month appointment she weighed 17 lbs, 8 oz so right now I would guess her to be around 19 lbs. She is so cute and chunky.

The past couple of days she has been saying "Mama" and it seems like she is saying it purposefully to me or to get my attention. Be skeptical if you will, but I am writing down Mama as the first word, officially!

She doesn't crawl, just gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. She also does these little "baby pushups" which are hilarious. She can't quite seem to get the hang of putting one hand forward to move in the direction she wants to go. She still ends up all over the place though, she just rolls her way there. 

Still bald.

That's really all for now! I love being a mom it is so much fun! I am really looking forward to my first Mother's Day coming up. :)

Oh, and my very smart husband is almost done with his master's degree. I could not be more proud. 

One for the road...

5 comments:

  1. My favorite part: Still bald. I may be biased though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! I just want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much has happened! I love seeing how much they change though in a month because as you watch it happen day to day it doesn't seem like much is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Wyatt didn't crawl on all fours at first either, he'd just pull himself around with an army crawl - it's so funny how they find ways to get around!

    ReplyDelete