First: Holiday World.
My family and I went to Holiday World on Friday which some would probably say was a mistake because it got up to 108 degrees that day...yeah...so needless to say, it was HOT! I was really worried about taking Bella because I didn't know how she would do in the heat and I was worried about keeping her hydrated and all that. She did great though, and once we got to the water park she had a blast. Here are a few pictures from the day that I stole from my mom because I didn't bother taking any myself. (From her cell and in no particular order.) :)
Standing in line...my face pretty much sums up how hot it was.
A short but much needed nap.
Very tired at the end of the day...cuddling with my sister.
Staying hydrated!
Splashing with my dad! She LOVED the pool! I love summer!







No comments:
Post a Comment