Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

8-ish/9-ish months :)

Yes, I know....today is July 1st so Bella is technically almost 10 months but whatever! I'm busy!


Bella didn't have an 8 month check up, but at her 9 month check up she was 20 lbs, 10 oz, and 27 inches long. Right on track and very healthy. She has had some allergy issues here and there and she did have her first ear infection :( but we are blessed to have only encountered minor health issues so far!


Here are a couple cute pics of her at the doctor.


I love this one. I took it with instagram, which is awesome. She's so cute. 

Being lazy with Daddy waiting on the doctor. 

Let's see, in other areas, the main things Bella can say and actually understand what they mean are Mama, Dada, and Bye-bye. She says bye-bye while waving, it's the cutest thing ever. We are now working on teaching her to clap. She has 3.5 teeth (the 4th one is not quite through yet) and has been eating a lot more table food and learning to chew. She has puffs and mum mums all the time and has tried gravy, ice cream, chocolate fudge, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. I love seeing her reactions to different foods. 

She is not walking, I don't think that will happen for a while, but she pulls up on everything, crawls all over creation, and will sometimes walk along furniture while holding on to it. It is crazy, it seems like she just learns something new and the next day is doing something else! I still can't get used to the fact that she crawls, and here she is already pulling up on everything! 

She is too much fun! Seriously the light of my life, I love that girl. 

Here is her 8 month pic:


And 9 months:



1 comment: