These are fun, so it's happening, accept it...
A is for age: 24
B is for breakfast today: Special K crisps...
C is for currently craving: pickles. and we have none :(
D is for dinner tonight: We had dinner with my dad's side of the family at a restaurant in Indiana for my grandma's 70th bday! :)
E is for favorite type of exercise: None...excercise is not fun lol. But my goal is to become a runner...eventually.
F is for an irrational fear: of the dark. Don't judge.
G is for gross food: celery.
H is for hometown: Louisville, KY. But really Radcliff, that is where I grew up.
I is for something important: Reading the Bible, which I need to do more of.
J is for current favorite jam: Right now I'm listening to "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees
K is for kids: One, my Bella Baby <3
L is for current location: Etown
M is for the most recent way you spent money: On dinner.
N is for something you need: A way to pay for school in the fall, lol...
O is for occupation: Imaging Clerk...sounds fancy huh? :P
P is for pet peeve: bad drivers.
Q is for a quote: I can't think of one....this is my fourth blog in the last hour, my brain is fried.
R is for random fact about you: I can't whistle.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Fruit, specifically strawberries and grapes.
T is for favorite treat: all things chocolate!
U is for something that makes you unique: Um...I am not a unique person. Seriously.
V is for favorite vegetable: canned green beans
W is for today’s workout: nothing!!
V is for favorite vegetable: canned green beans
W is for today’s workout: nothing!!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: let's see...ankle, leg, wrist, and then regular mouth xrays at the dentist.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: we went to a wedding!
Z is for your time zone: eastern!


I'm afraid of the dark, too, so you're not alone there! And I agree with you about the exercise thing. Yuck-o-la! :)
ReplyDelete