We were at my in-laws house, getting everything ready to leave. Joe handed me a bunch of random items to carry to the car, and in the midst of the shuffle, I dropped my phone. I thought nothing of it, until I realized it looked like this:
And another angle, so you can see what I'm dealing with.
Oh yeah, and my phone is so old they couldn't replace it, so they are sending me this:
Which is quite lovely, except that I had to pay ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY DOLLARS for it. Now I know this is much less than the retail price of a new smart phone, but I pay insurance every month on our phones. And FOR WHAT, I ask you?!? Blah blah blah first world problems, that's all this post is about!
Oh and I wanted to share one adorably adorable pic before I go:
P.S. This is what she did while I was writing this...



No comments:
Post a Comment