Two days in a row! Maybe it will stick this time, who knows??
My Bella Rae is 21 months old today! It is so hard to believe that just seven months ago she was barely taking steps, and now she is running, climbing, and jumping all over my life. She is such a crazy kid! I love her, she's so much fun.
She has almost all of her teeth now I'm pretty sure, I don't really know how many she is supposed to have, honestly. But she has a lot! :) She is finally keeping bows in her hair and I'm glad because its at an awkward length and I never know what to do with it! It's a lot thicker than it used to be though, and still strawberry blonde.
She says so many things. I couldn't even begin to count them all. Her favorite phrase these days is "Don't want to" or "don't have to" so that's a LOT of fun. Of course when I sit down to write the stuff she does I can never remember it all! I wish I had a pick of her from today but my camera is still sadly broken, and I don't feel like uploading a pic from my phone to here. Lazy!
She loves "beeball" and playing out side. She loves to "shwing" and cows are her favorite animal. She moo's at everything. I'm getting really excited about her birthday, it's only 3 months away! We are doing a Veggie Tales party and I think she will love it.
Okay, down to business: potty training. Today she was with Joe's mom and not Joe, so I didn't call every hour for updates :) but she peed in the potty today! She had 5 accidents in all, but one glorious pee in the potty and I am so proud! Everyone made a huge deal about how wonderful it was and how proud they were of her, and she got a snack. So I hope that it sinks it how wonderful it is to pee on the potty and we see more progress! I am so happy and so proud of my little Belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment