Mock me if you will but I like having a record of how things are going in this area with Bella. Maybe it will help me when it comes time to potty train Number 2. (I call the baby that all the time and it always makes me think of Austin Powers.)
Yesterday Bella peed in the potty once after a nap and had about five or six accidents. Yesterday evening was pretty frustrating with the accidents but I was still thrilled that she pottied two days in a row!
Today was GREAT! She used the potty twice!!! And the last time she had an accident she cried about getting pee on her, which I thought was great progress since at first she didnt care if she peed on herself or not. I'm so happy with how things are going. I don't know if it will stick or not but I am glad we tried it out. We will see how this weekend and next week go, hopefully she will continue to make progress!
It is so surreal watching someone you gave birth to grow up. I find myself in tears at the smallest things, including her wearing her "big girl panties." I remember when she was 8 lbs 10 ounces of sweet baby in my arms and I can't believe this little girl in front of me is in fact that same sweet baby. It is truly bittersweet, being a parent. I love every new thing she learns, but I wish I had more time with my little girl.
This picture BREAKS MY HEART!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment