Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a lovely, low key mother's day yesterday. Joe made me breakfast in bed, eggs, toast, and muffins, and we ate together before either kid woke up! It was nice to have a few minutes alone. It was a very few minutes though...I think we started eating at like 7:48 and they were both awake before 8. It was still nice though. 




Then Joe went to praise band practice and the kids and I watched some Veggie Tales and lounged around. Joe got home around 9:15 and let me sleep for another 30 minutes or so until we had to get up for church. Church was nice, I had the infants with my sister so I got to be with Brantley the whole time...without being disruptive that is. Hah. 

After church we went home and Bella and I napped (I love to sleep) while Joe took care of Brantley. Brantley fell asleep too and Joe did some housework. He's so great! We got up around 3:30 and went to Louisville to have dinner with my dad's side of the family and my mom's parents. Everywhere was packed but we ended up eating at Chili's and having a good time.

It was a great first mother's day with two kids! Besides a few Terrible Two Tantrums, I had a great day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment