Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

School

Well it was my brilliant idea to go back to school. I don't regret it! I am in my second week of classes and I'm actually really motivated and enjoying it. I just don't think I realized how busy it would make me. It helps a lot that Joe only has one week of school left. But...

I work full time.
I am taking two summer classes that are over at the end of June, so they shove 16 weeks of work into 5/6 weeks.
I have two kids who demand attention at all waking hours.
I am still pumping 4-5 times a day.
Etc Etc Etc!

It is so busy! But thankfully I have a husband who is very supportive and is helping me through this. I love him.

My classes are pretty basic upper level English classes.

I am taking an analytical/argument class and a British literature class. At first I thought I would hate the analytical one and love the literature one, but its sort of the other way around! British literature is...boring! The analytical class has been really fun actually, because the articles he is having us analyze and the subjects we have to chose from for our arguments are very interesting. Only a month left! I am confident I can come out of this with good grades.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment