I can't believe I haven't posted since November. My life is totally insane and full of things all the time. Joe coached volleyball from January through March and that was really hard on us. He was gone almost every night and it was difficult to get used to two kids on my own! I went back to work full time in January and that was hard too. Especially because I had five months off with Bella and only 9 weeks with my Brantley. But I was blessed to even have those nine so I am happy! Okay updates, even though if you are my friend on Facebook (which everyone who reads this is, probably) then you see pictures of my kids daily. This will be pictureless though, sorry!
Bella Rae,
You are two years and (almost) 8 months old. I can't believe we will be planning your 3rd birthday party soon. Where does the time go?? You are a pistol. You are demanding and stubborn and impatient. But you are also so funny, so sweet, and so loving. You love your baby brother so much, although you do still get jealous at times! You love Rapunzel and Tangled is your favorite movie. You also love Frozen. You want to watch either of those every single day. You love to play outside and swing. You would swing for hours if we let you! You love to play Doc McStuffins and take our "bwood pwessure" and give us "edicine". You love wearing my heels around the house and dressing up in your Rapunzel dress. You hate drying off after baths. You are OCD about certain things. You always have to shut your bedroom door when you leave it. You will only use one potty at the house, you have never used ours. You are very picky about your socks and how the seam touches your toes. It cracks us up and drives us crazy! You love to sing and dance and I can't wait to get you in some actual dance classes. You love your daddy very much and he still rocks you for 10-15 minutes every night before bed! You are finally (Thank you Lord) rid of your paci. You took it hard at first but after a couple nights you were fine and you haven't asked for it in over a week! I am so proud of you! You are so smart and learning every day! I love watching you grow.
Brantley Owen,
You are almost six months old. That is unreal, because I am certain I just brought you home from the hospital the other day! You are the sweetest little boy in the whole entire world. You are long and skinny, like your daddy! I am not sure how much you weigh but I would guess about 15 lbs. You can still fit into some 0-3 month clothes! You are rolling over now both ways, back to belly and belly to back. You love to chew on your feet! You are a thumb sucker, and I'm not sure I've ever seen anything so cute in my life. You are not a paci fan, you have never taken one. You love your big sister! Anytime she is doing anything you just watch her the whole time. You like to be sitting up or standing on someone's lap, you don't like to be held "like a baby" unless you are sleepy. You love your exercauser and walker and you are really starting to play with toys. Watching you try to grab them is hilarious. You love kisses. When someone kisses you, you just lean into it. It is so sweet! In the past few days you have started sitting up on your own for a couple minutes at a time. Getting so big so fast. You love your mama. And I love that. :) You always have eyes on me if I am in the room. I rock you every night, I hardly let your daddy do it! I need to more lol. I love watching you grow and learn, I just wish you would slow down.
I love these babies! Going from one to two has been a challenge for me but I think I am finally getting the hang of it. I have even taken them to the grocery once or twice by myself! Watch out now!
Monday, May 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment