Two posts in one day whoa!!! What has gotten into me? I felt like posting again today because we had our 20 week anatomy scan today and I wanted to do one of those surveys that no one cares about but me.
How Far Along: 20 weeks, 3 days.
Size of baby: According to thebump, she is the size of a cantaloupe. At the doctor today they said she was 13 ounces and about 9 inches long. Almost a whole pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was dreading this today, but it turns out I have only gained 8 lbs total YESSSS.
Gender: Baby girl.
Movement: I feel her every day. Joe has yet to feel her.
What I miss: Nothing. I have had a cake pregnancy. And yes I'm bragging. No morning sickness, no back pain, I was just tired at first but now I feel fine. :)
Sleep: I sleep the same as I did before I was pregnant. Sometimes good sometimes not.
Symptoms: I don't really understand this one but I guess a "symptom" would be the fact that I am starting to actually look pregnant, not just "is that girl pregnant or just fat??" and also I forget everything now. I feel like I've turned into Joe, it's annoying.
Cravings: Nothing too strong, just sugar. Which I know is bad, but it makes her move a lot so I can't help wanting it.
Best Moment this week: Today because we got an awesome picture of her sucking her thumb! It is crazy that she does that already.
What we are looking forward to: Um...I would like to paint her room soon, I think that would make me feel better. And non-pregnancy related, I am looking forward to the semester being over in two weeks, yayyy!! (Except one class, but I'm ignoring that one for now.)
And I leave you with the thumb-sucking picture. :)
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aw! How sweet! What a great picture of her!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that picture is so cute! Love it! We need a belly picture though, I think. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat picture looks fake! I can't believe they do that in the womb! She's totally chilling while she waits to get out! haha! I can picture her humming and everything in ths picture!
ReplyDeleteHaha I know! It is the coolest picture! Definitely my favorite.
ReplyDelete