Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding

So I'm going to be in a wedding October 8th, about a month after the baby is born. I was SO NERVOUS about this at first because I have no idea how I will look or what will fit, etc. But I went with my friend Stephanie, (the bride) and her other bridesmaids on Saturday to pick out our dresses and I was measured and just bought a dress one size up from my measurements. I am 20+ weeks pregnant so I figure if it fits me now, surely to the Lord it will fit me one month after having a baby. It is so cute and her colors are eggplant and cactus so this is my dress, except it will be in eggplant.


I love it! Now I am just hoping and praying Bella comes a couple weeks early so I have more time to starve myself get in shape before the wedding. :P

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous dress! And it seems like it would be good to wear other places too.

    ReplyDelete